Sunday, December 19, 2010

End of the Quarter

Fall quarter is finally over and I am so happy that I did okay. I am sure that I could have done better, if I had better study skills but those are not my strong suit. I ended up with 2 A's and 1 C, which was okay as the C was in Political Science, which was a really hard class for me, especially with my lack of study skills. I really have Carl to thank for these grades, without him I know that I would not be able to do it and I know that I would either quit or done much worse. There were many days when I just wanted to quit school, but he was always there to support me and make sure that I did what I needed to do and got through it.

I know that next quarter will be better, I have a better handle on life with "A" and "D". I am also taking all legal courses so that hopefully will make it a little easier and I will hopefully not feel as out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment