Monday, May 11, 2009

My Poor Baby...

My baby is sick. He had a low grade fever Saturday and Sunday so I called the 24 hour nurse line and the lady said that it was probably croup. So I didn't take him to the hospital, then last night he was coughing so I gave him about a half teaspoon of honey, which the nurse told me to do to help the cough. Then he laid down next to me in bed and started complaining about his throat hurting so I gave him another pillow. Next thing I know he is projectile vomiting all over me. This is only the second time in his whole life that he has thrown up! He gets undressed and tells me that he feels better now. Then he wants to talk about "puking" for the next 20 minutes until he falls asleep.

Needless to say, I think that the honey was a bit much for his stomach since he hadn't really eaten all day.

But on a better note, my back is feeling better today. I have been trying to take is easy for the past couple of days since I hurt my back but now it is feeling better. I will still take it easy because I know that if I don't it will start hurting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment