Sunday, October 18, 2009

OMG!!!!

Okay, so anyone who has read any of my previous posts knows that I have been wanting a baby but have resigned myself to wait until I closer to being done with school. Well, that is not an option now. I just found out about a week ago that I am pregnant!!! On one hand I am surprised but on the other I kind of expected it. I didn't do much to prevent it so I must be expecting it... I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. I just got my Marina IUD out just over a month ago. According to my last period, I am 5 weeks pregnant... Wow, I will be due in June 2o1o.

On the other hand, I have another cyst that is causing me some pain in my stomach, so that isn't fun. This pregnancy I am determined to not gain so much weight. I still have half of the weight that I gained with "D", and will no get as big as I was with him, I am doing everything that I can to prevent it, but it is hard. I am hungry a lot more that I was before, and I am totally exhausted most of the time. Other than that it is going well so far.

I am still a little scared because it is so early and I don't want something to happen and it not work out, so I am trying to not get too excited.

I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment