Monday, November 29, 2010

Review of the Hevea Star and Moon Orthodontic Pacifier

I was given a wonderful opportunity to review a product that is brand new to the US. The product you ask? It is a 100% natural rubber binky, aka pacifier. The binky was the Star & Moon Orthodontic Pacifier by Hevea USA. There are so many positives to this binky that I was hoping that "A" would love it. Sadly she is not the biggest fan of it for sucking purposes, but she does enjoy chewing on it. She has never been adventurous when it comes to trying new binky's but I was really hoping that she would like this one.

There are many things that I like about this binky even if she isn't its biggest fan. I love the feel of the 100% natural rubber latex, it is so soft. I really like that it is only one piece I just washed it with soap and water and boiled it for a few minutes and squeezed the water out of the tip and it was ready to go. It is orthodontic shaped which I have heard good things about, but that is the part that "A" has a problem with. I also like that the packaging is recycled and biodegradable. On a more cosmetic side I like that it is natural rubber colored, it doesn't have all the colors and dyes like some binky's on the market do and it is gender neutral.

Overall this is a very well made product that I would recommend to anyone. We will be trying out one of their Panda Teether’s soon.

Be sure to check out their facebook page to find out about their new sales.

Here are a few of the stock pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment