Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday

Today is Sunday, back to work tomorrow. I am getting nervous about going to CWU this Fall. I have an orientation on Wednesday. I have to figure out if I will have Work Study there. I will also probably have to take out a student loan, which I haven't had to do so far. This could be a good thing as it will help me with my credit and have some money to help with bills and such, but it will come down to whether I will get Work Study or not. If not then I probably won't have a job, at least not where I do currently. This could cause all kinds of problems, which I really don't want to think about right now. But it is late and I have to get up early and take Carl to downtown for a meeting with the Attorney General... Sounds like so much fun, right... Not!

But tomorrow is also the start of a new week and hopefully the sunny weather will stick around a little longer for us all to enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment