Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life.....

This quarter is really kicking my butt! I am taking three online classes and am finding myself slipping back into my old ways of waiting until the last minute to do everything. I cannot keep this up, or I will most definitely fail come next quarter when I start at CWU. I have a lot on my plate right now but still need to keep up with my homework.

I am really sick of this house! We have to find something new soon! We cannot keep going like this, we have no room for anything including ourselves. "D" is growing out of his bed and we don't have room for a bigger one. He has slept in it every night for a week now and isn't fighting us about it or anything, he just goes in we read to him and turn on the music and he falls asleep. But we really need to work on getting him to bed earlier.

We didn't qualify for the parenting study which makes me upset. I was really looking forward to doing it, I hoped we would get to be on the group that got to do the 22 weekly parenting groups, but now we don't get to be on any group...

Carl doesn't want to have another baby right now, I understand where he is coming from but still don't like it! I want a baby, I think I have "baby fever" and want to have another baby. He is right about wanting to be financially ready and have a better house that has room for us before adding another person to the mix, but I still want one.

Anyways, back to homework I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment