Sunday, October 3, 2010

Diapers

I just wanted to tell everyone who reads this blog how much I love my diapers. I know that many of you around me have come to believe that I have an addiction to buying adorable diapers. I will admit that I do shop for diapers a lot and have a few, I do not believe that I have an addiction to them. I just love them. I love how well they fit "A" and how it is so nice to not have to run to the store in the middle of the night because we are out of diapers, and how much money they will save us in the end and how nice and fluffy her bottom is when she wears them!

Anyways, I was curious if anyone had any ideas about how to go about switching to cloth wipes. I have been using disposable wipes but I would like to switch to cloth as well. I am debating whether to buy actual cloth wipes or to either cut up some receiving blankets or buy some flannel and cut that up. If anyone has any suggestions just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment