Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So Sunday we took a family road trip. We drove to Carnation to the Remlinger Farms Pumpkin Patch. It was totally awesome! I cannot believe that we haven't gone before. I think that we will make it a yearly tradition. It was expensive at over $15 a person but so worth it. They had all kinds of cool stuff.

We rode the train, which "D" absolutely loved. He still loves trains even though his Thomas ones don't get much use these days. "D" and Daddy rode the roller coaster and according to "D" it "tormented daddy" and he was dead serious. I am so proud of my little man, the other one he went on alone and hated it. I also got my first caramel apple and it was divine!

I wish that we had gone through the corn maze but that will have to wait until next year and we will take "C" with us. I think that she would have even had a good time, which is a high expectation for a 16 year old girl. "A" will also be big enough to enjoy it.

I am so looking forward to cutting our own tree this year. We will have to find a nice tree farm, maybe one that has other activities too... Any suggestions?

I will post pictures as soon as I can find my camera (yes I just used and it is already MIA)....

No comments:

Post a Comment